Chocolate & Almond Butter Fudge
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Healthy, decadent and simple to make – what else could you ask for??
1 cup coconut oil (in liquid form)
1 cup almond butter (you can also use unsalted crunchy peanut butter)
2 cups raw cacao
1 cup dates (pitted)
1 to 2 pinches of Himalayan crystal salt
- Soak your dates in hot water for about 20 minutes to make them soft and sticky.
- Place all your ingredients, except the almond butter, in your high speed blender or Thermomix and blend until soft and well combined.
- Add the almond butter at the end to keep the crunch.
- Spread evenly in a tin or container.
- Place in the fridge for about one hour. Enjoy!
via Food Matters