Coconut Milk Ice Cream
Preparation Time: 15 minutes aaaaaa Cooking Time: 1 hour
1 (13 1/2 ounce) can unsweetened coconut milk, chilled
2 cups heavy whipping cream, chilled
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1 tablespoon malibu coconut rum
- Shake can of coconut milk to mix well; pour into large chilled bowl or pitcher.
- Stir in cream, sugar and coconut rum until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour into ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturers directions.
- Spoon into container, cover well and place in freezer to harden off.
- If desired, stir in flaked or toasted, flaked coconut before placing in freezer to harden.
Recipes submitted by Lorilou – Sourced from food.com/recipe/coconut-milk-ice-cream-91624