PRODUCT LIST AT BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
Called the “tree of life” by the populations that have used this health-giving functional food for centuries.
The most concise summary on the benefits of coconut oil we have found is on the back cover of the book “The Healing Miracles of Coconut Oil” by Bruce Fife ND – now published as “The Coconut Oil Miracle”
“If there was an oil you could use for your daily cooking needs that helped protect you from heart disease, cancer and other degenerative conditions, improved your digestion, strengthened your immune system, protected you from infectious illnesses and helped you lose excess weight, would you be interested? This is what coconut oil can do for you
What Coconut Oil Does NOT Do:
* does not increase blood cholestrol level
* does not promote platelet stickiness or blood clot formation
* does not contribute to artheriosclerosis or heart disease
* does not contribute to weight problems
What Coconut Oil DOES do:
* reduces risk of artheriosclerosis and heart disease
* reduces risk of cancer and all other degenerative conditions
* Helps prevent bacterial, viral and fungal (including yeast) infections
* supports immune system function
* helps control diabetes
* provides an immediate source of energy
* supports healthy metabolic function
* improves digestion and nutrient absorption
* supplies important nutrients necessary for good health
* supplies fewer calories than other fats
* promotes weight loss
* helps prevents osteoporosis
* has a mild delicate flavour
* is highly resistant to spoilage (long shelf life)
* is heat resistant (the healthiest oil for cooking)
* helps keep skin soft and smooth
* helps prevent premature ageing and wrinkling of the skin
* helps protect against skin cancer and other blemishes
* functions as a protective antioxidant
Coconut oil has been called the healthiest dietary oil on earth. If you are not using coconut for your daily cooking and body care needs, you’re missing out on one of nature’s most amazing health foods”
We promote only one brand of coconut oil and products – Niulife. What makes this brand special?
Gourmet Quality Flavour The unique Direct Micro Expelling (DME™) process takes less than an hour to turn selected mature coconuts into delicious hand-pressed Extra Virgin Coconut Oil. This Australian technology is the quickest process in the world and along with strict quality controls locks in all the flavour and goodness. For quality assurance, the inventors of the Direct Micro Expelling process, also set the DME Standard for your protection and the empowering and advancement of the islanders they work with. Furthermore, the DME process extracts coconut oil without the use of any chemicals and as such it is Hexane-free.
Certified Organic Confidence The whole operation, from tall palms to final packaging, is inspected and Certified Organic by Australia’s leading certifier, NASAA. Without a Certification Number a product is not Certified Organic, so check all labels carefully. As well as being free of chemical pesticides and fertilisers etc, one of the major protections for you is that to qualify for organic certification the entire production path must be traceable. This means that the product can be traced from us right back to the farm where it was produced.
Fair Dinkum Fair Trade We are passionate about DME™ partnerships for Fair Trade. This provide rural people with meaningful employment, a regular income and better living standards. Your purchase of this premium oil brings direct benefits to our neighbours across the Pacific, Indonesia, India, PNG, Solomon Islands and Africa with dramatic effects on the lives of local communities by creating a better livelihood and helping to protect the environment.
USES: Safe cooking oil, salad oil, moisturising, beautiful skin and hair, massage, safe for babies & pets, skin ailments, increase metabolism, source of instant energy, digestive ailments, anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-microbial, anti-protozoal, source of lauric acid, overcome disease, effective bio-fuel useful in diesel engines – and much more!
Coconut oil has an almost indefinite shelf life when kept under preferred storage conditions – out of direct sunlight and cool – less than 20°C (70°F). Because coconut oil is a GOOD saturated fat it is naturally very stable.
DME coconut oil may be defined and labelled as:
- Organic because it is grown without artificial fertilisers, pesticides, or other chemicals and additives
- Cold pressed due to the relatively low temperatures used to dry the grated coconut prior to pressing.
- Hand pressed because the SAM TM Press is manually operated.
- Virgin because other than expelling by pressure and settling, no other processes have been carried out to purify the oil.
- Extra virgin because it is made from the first and only pressing.
The oil will solidify in cooler temperatures – just sit in warm water for a few minutes to liquefy. Keep some oil in travel-size container and just liquefy the smaller amount each time. Saves your time and the shelf life of the oil.
In hotter temperatures, if the oil is liquid and clear in colour, keep just a few days supply out and put the rest in the fridge to retain freshness.
To moisturise –If your skin is well-moisturised, you can apply directly to skin. If oil sits on your skin with a glossy appearance, then apply SPARINGLY immediately after shower on to wet skin (or hair). You only need a few drops to cover an expanse such as your entire back or torso. Air-dry for 5 minutes, rub in again to check for excess oil. Remember: A little goes a long way – if you are experiencing any greasy effect, you are using too much!
CLICK BELOW TO INVESTIGATE THE MANY DELICIOUS COCONUT PRODUCTS AVAILABLE
LAVISH DELI p: 07 5473 984307 5473 9843
Shop 25B, Pacific on Coolum, 21-37 Birtwill St, Coolum Beach Q 4573